Representing Your Rights And Protecting Your Future
At Wolinetz | Horvath | Brown, our dedicated divorce attorneys understand that divorce is tough — you never expected to be in this situation, and now it may seem like your future is on the line and you’ve been left facing a mountain of problems on your own. During this difficult time, it’s important to have an ally in your corner, a law firm that will stand by your side and protect your interests to the very end.
With over 75 years of combined experience, our knowledgeable attorneys can help you through any type of divorce. We strive for practical remedies when divorce complicates your life and we especially excel at helping clients in high-asset cases that involve complex and substantial assets. We enjoy helping people like you by focusing on innovative problem-solving and providing pragmatic, logical advice that will help you move into the future with confidence.
How We Can Help
No matter how amicable your divorce may seem at the start, most dissolutions are multifaceted with many variables to consider. High-asset divorces are even more complex and necessitate sophisticated legal representation to produce a successful outcome. Our team of professionals can help usher you through a divorce and manage circumstances such as:
- Financing and tax issues — As experienced divorce lawyers, we are skilled at spotting a wide range of legal, financial, tax and other tangential issues related to your divorce. This is important since issues like these often play an important role in dividing business entities, real estate holdings, retirement benefit plans and other assets. At Wolinetz | Horvath | Brown, we have a team of experts on hand to help prepare and present cases like these.
- Forensic accounting — We use forensic research and innovative tracing techniques to accurately determine your spouse’s financial holdings in onshore and offshore accounts. In doing so, we’re able to ascertain the extent of the property at issue and determine whether it is marital or separate property.
- Public exposure — In times of heightened emotion, high-risk exposure can be an issue if your spouse engages in dramatic or combative behaviors or attempts to engage in excessive discovery or litigation tactics. Our Columbus divorce attorneys know how to employ tools and tactics to lessen unwanted public attention and preserve your privacy.
Other Issues You May Be Facing
No two divorces are identical, and we recognize that you may be going through other matters not listed above. As such, we are highly trained for the following situations as well:
- Spousal support and maintenance
- Interstate child custody disputes
- Evaluation of premarital agreements
- Division of property and assets
- Child visitation
- Enforcing support orders
As Ohio’s premier divorce law firm, our attorneys possess the skill and knowledge necessary to effectively represent you and your interests. We invite you to contact us at 614-341-7775 or through our online contact form to schedule a consultation to discuss your case. You’re not alone with us on your side.